sailorjoe

2005 V70 R for sale

4 posts in this topic

Dark metallic blue w. tan interior and third seat. Garaged, 79000 miles, 2 year old Dunlop Signature SP tires,  4 new rotors and pads ($1150), CD player, 1 set summer and 1 set winter floormats.  All service records. Mobile 1 since purchased as 2nd owner. Owners manual. Removable Roof rack.  Asking $7950 

Why do people post such horrible ads? Do they not want to sell their cars? 

Even when my wife women of questionable morals. about all my cars, I post up a decent ad to at least tell her I tried and no one wants it lol.

stuff, at least post photos, location and transmission. Just think about when you bought this, what did you want to know and see?

I never login and post for years since I sold my 05vr. Yet I'm subbed to for sale because I'm always looking for another vr. I loved my wagon.

Come on with 3 post counts at least make them decent ones.

On 3/11/2019 at 3:28 PM, sailorjoe said:

Dark metallic blue (sapphire) w. tan interior and third seat. Automatic, Garaged, 79000 miles, 2 year old Dunlop Signature SP tires,  4 new rotors and pads ($1150), CD player, 1 set summer and 1 set winter floor mats.  All service records. Mobile 1 since purchased as 2nd owner. Owners manual. Removable Roof rack.  Asking $7950  Huntington, NY  email me at: Joe@JAexecutiveSearch for photos or additional information.