Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jeffrey J. Gregory

What do I ask for my R.....

1 post in this topic

I have an 06 V70R that I'm interested in selling  and have no idea what to ask for it.  It's a GT with a mere 266K miles. Runs well, drives well but it's not perfect.  I put a different block in it at 249K (cracked liner).  The donor motor had ~150k.  I reused my head because it was pressure checked, milled flat, and had a hot bath.  The old head was better so I used that one.  I blew up the turbo at 255k.  I picked up a used one with 80k on it and put it in without having it rebuilt.  I don't have a boost gauge but it is still very zippy.  A few other things I done to since owning.  When I pulled the transfer case I welded the sleeve.  AWD still good.  I just put a new A.C.condenser in it... A.C. works good.  I had replaced the front 2 shocks, oil cooler, radiator, 3 inch catless CNT downpipe.  I whacked the resonator.  It sounds good.  1 inner tie rod end and 1 outer.  It comes with an ebay DICE (which works 50% of the time).  I just put in a used clockspring and did a SUM cal.  Right now I'm still showing a faulted right front accelerometer sensor  to put on soon.  Currently I can switch 4C settings when I first start it.  Shortly after driving I'll get "Chassis settings service required" which locks it into whatever mode is chosen.

I need your honest opinions please.

IMG_2929.JPG

IMG_2937.JPG

IMG_2948.JPG

IMG_2923.JPG