Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cwcm

What to do with my 06 v70R

3 posts in this topic

I am trying to decide what to do with my 2006 v70R, electric silver/nordkap auto, 150k.  Original owner, still drive 37mi to work almost every day, but just got a new wagon, and it is time.

Everything works..  Of course could sell it, but a bit of a hassle.  Was thinking I would donate it, but the new IRS rules make the value of the contribution so low. 

New timing belt at 118k, always had synthetic oil, trans fluid changed every 60k, etc.  Was in a minor front end accident, and replaced the headlights, grill, hood, rad (no fender damage), new EGR and cleaned up stuff while there. 

Not sure how much interest there would be in the parts, but there are lots new: just last month put in new Monroe OEM 4C rear shocks, did the fronts 25k ago with new Brembo discs/pads; roof rails new last year; car has OEM electric folding mirrors, and I have a Volvo Sweden factory driving light setup that is plug and play with any 01-07 s60/v70 (brackets, lights, harness, switch but not currently installed).  I have the original rims in OK shape, and a set of BBS rims in great condition for winter.

Any thoughts?