FluidGroove

post your favorite pic of your s40

565 posts in this topic

burnout competition winner or fastest fwd?

congrats :)

I see that you've signed into sponsorship with Red Bull. Give you wings, fly safely :)

took this the other day, my friend painted my trim in photoshop :P i wanted to see how it looked. other than that, this is what my car is looking like these days

photo is so small and useless :D

Edited by Bleichroeder

Wow... seeing all these modded S40s is making me tempted! I just bought a 2002 2.0T as a daily driver, in an attempt to keep mileage down in my other Volvo-powered car - Focus RS...

Here's a pic from the night I picked it up:

the_new_toy_by_bigshotdan-d5657ks.jpg

Sorry to post in this thread 24/7 but I just received my new bumper. I ordered it from the UK and got really lucky. Paid 300 in total, it's in awesome condition, just needs a little restoration in the trimming, fading a bit. Came with fog lights installed which was a plus. Decided to skip the whole button replacement thing, instead I sacrificed my side markers (in the bumper), and re-routed the power to the fog lights, this way I don't have to worry about a switch, and I can have the fogs on by themselves if I want. It even came with the license plate for some reason :D

photo-1-L.jpg

photo-3-L.jpg

photo-4-L.jpg

Edited by Bleichroeder

Yeah, have been. Unfortunately, still can't break into 11 sec :(. 60 feet times are bad, most of my opponents are faster than me up to the 120 km/h, then I catch them with 3rd gear :D.

http://www.youtube.c...re=results_main

I just watched a couple of those vids. Your car scream along! All it needs is more traction off the line - something I know all about, with a powerful front-drive car...

Is it OZ Superturismo wheel? Seem similar to mine..

I really need front lip and new paint now..

6524801997_538910c2a0.jpg

That looks great with those rims! I'm getting very tempted to go up to 17" tyres when my current ones are done. I like the standard look but I just think increasing by 1" will make it look a lot more aggressive. What size are they on yours?

There was no trap speeds and 60ft this time. Slicks are Fedima 195/50/R15, supersoft compound.

Boost were 0.9b 1st gear, 2b 2nd gear, 2.8b 3rd and 4th gear.