FluidGroove

post your favorite pic of your s40

565 posts in this topic

whats up guys.. glad to your 40s again!

this is what iv been doing with her for the summer and fall.. long trips loaded up with bikes up to NH and VT and PA.

stock height is needed :)

10606297_668088999972516_6815277254332990081_n.jpg?oh=98b3ad5f5f18e3cb584d80873b21e9ae&oe=54F2B5D6

its about to end here in the northeast.. lift accessed mountains are all closed after this weekend. super fuking bummed

we have our local trails, but thats all

might turn my bordeum to my 40.. exhaust..14t...idk

I miss the old days of mountain biking.

Same here Xcites! Mine has been sitting collecting dust the past year or so. =/ Need to get that beast on out to the trails soon here. Ahh, the upside to So Cali weather and this lame draught we're heavily deep into. Sure beats riding when it's 110 out though. I need to get a set of load bars for my 40 though. Right now, I just shove my bike in through the trunk with the seats down. It works, but not ideal. Edited by Phixion

my friggen buddy had his bike fall off my roof and gouged the subdue out of my passenger door.. all the way down to the sheet metal layer. the exterior was pretty mint before that

touch up paint i guess :unsure:

my friggen buddy had his bike fall off my roof and gouged the subdue out of my passenger door.. all the way down to the sheet metal layer. the exterior was pretty mint before that

touch up paint i guess :unsure:

I'd say he owes you a door! Cheaper probably to source a good used factory painted door than trying to blend a single door.

And unless you pull off and hand the shop the door, they will more than likely want to blend the adjacent body panels unless you specify not to.