Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Volvospeed

Feedback

8 posts in this topic

Che_Moderator wrote on Mon, 27 September 2010 10:35

Looking for general feedback on what direction the site should take. Any suggestions or features you would like to see added?

The only thing on top of my head is a section for member rating for good purchase and exchange on this site. Not many cross over vs so it need it own.

A link to repair shop and dealerships review on vs but not sure where it is best to sticky it.

Down the road chat room would be nice Smile

we need more volvo images on the home page!! this looks weird without the slammed silver Volvo on top Sad

Che_Moderator wrote on Mon, 27 September 2010 13:35

Looking for general feedback on what direction the site should take. Any suggestions or features you would like to see added?

So what happened exactly? Carlos sold the site?

I asked the same question. Answer:

Re: Welcome to new server Tue, 28 September 2010 22:48

Che_Moderator

ignore all messages by this user

Cannot speak from what I know. From what I was told, Carlos has just been too busy to keep up the site like it should be. Reflected in the 2001 software and database. Basically a Volvospeed bail out. I look foward to helping sponsor meets and make sure there is food and is at all the major shows liek Carlisle for you guys.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Volvospeed

Use google to search the site - it's much better Very Happy

To search for "coilpacks" type this into google:

Quote:

site:s40concepts.net coilpacks