flyfishing3

NEW OWNER of V70R and S60R

65 posts in this topic

I rarely have good luck with the search function, I normally have better luck with Google. That could be why I don't use it. wink.gif I used the search function like you suggested and yes I found the post I wanted. But I disagree. Searching everyones post vs. a hand full of my posts, seems like the long way to get there, if you know what I mean...sad.gif

Click advanced search and add a member filter.

Click advanced search and add a member filter.

Yes I did that, I could have even searched in the title, but using "view members post" is easier.

well, we are approaching the one year anniv. of me owning V70R.com/S60R.com.

I'd like to think things are going well. I have to THANK CHUCK for all his help. I could not have done it without him.

i know many were suspect and vocal of the site making it and prospering( Mainly JIM((JRL))) hahaha. I know you posted the site would be dead in 90 days( be careful what you post on other sites jim, it all gets back to me. :P and i don't forget )

anyway, i want to thank everybody for your support and hope to do some great things in 2012.

if you have any suggestions, please speak up.

Mike.

if you have any suggestions, please speak up.

Mike.

Hey Mike can you change the colors of the board, maybe something different to VS? I find myself getting it mixed up with VS at first look. Maybe a different shade of blue or something different altogether like reds or orange? Just some ideas for you...

Cough, Cough!

I'd like to think things are going well. I have to THANK CHUCK for all his help. I could not have done it without him.

i know many were suspect and vocal of the site making it and prospering( Mainly JIM((JRL)))

If you listened to me you would have changed Jims rep to +1000 so I could rep him down 1000 times and no feel guilty. Grats on not losing your mind.

I just got myself a 2005 v70r and love it, but wouldn't mind putting some mods on it, to make it stand out. Any ideas? I'm new to this so please help

I just got myself a 2005 v70r and love it, but wouldn't mind putting some mods on it, to make it stand out. Any ideas? I'm new to this so please help

Welcome.

Have a look in the 2004-07 forum & sub forum.

There's a few members in who have looked at exhausts, sport kits, wheels etc. without making the R look too ricey.

But the best thing about the R is the mods you can do under the skin.

Enjoy