Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darkhorse192

R Newbie That Is Shopping

4 posts in this topic

Gents,

I am new to the R market and Volvo market for that matter. I have been scouring the internet for months as I am preparing to trade in my current vehicle for a mid sized sedan. After looking at probably every car ever manufactured and every year, I have fallen in love with the S60R. Unfortunately between the trade in value of my current vehicle and my available budget prevents me from buying a newer lower mileage model. Found this ad below listed locally, and was wondering if this is too high of mileage / too old to be worth it....claims to have car fax buy back guarantee and extended warranty available. I am going to have a look at this car later in the week. Since this is really my price range, would I be better off looking for a T5 even though it is no where near as sweet?

Volvo s60r in Arlington, VA

I have an '05 manual R, bought it new and love it. Get the warranty, like any higher end vehicle, they can be expensive if something goes wrong.

T5 is a good car, but you'll want the R. It's sooo much sweeter. And if you're going to mod it, you have to spend more money just to get it to the level of the R's performance and handling.

That black R looks nice, but the picture is taken in the rain. Just to let you know. Every car looks better when wet, black most of allll.