Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

defgh1

Technical Bulletin Reference

36 posts in this topic

One word Doug: Awesome... great work as always.

Rob

Please Note: Alldata the company that provides the "Details" ...

....requencies of the AM-band.

I just want to give you kudos Doug, for the posting, that is the most exstensive posting I think I have ever seen! :angry: That must have been a complete pain and I along with other REALLY appreciate your efforts.

Anyone experienced a stale smell on their R when first using it after a day or two of rest? TNN87-53-2005-11-21 sounds like it - is this a self fix or a software fix?

Anyone experienced a stale smell on their R when first using it after a day or two of rest? TNN87-53-2005-11-21 sounds like it - is this a self fix or a software fix?

I am pretty sure it is a software fix, however it can also be a hardware component on the control circuit board. In my case I had a component fail on the blower control card which caused the afterblow function to Never shut off causing the battery to be completely drained! Took the dealer 2 days to find the bad component.

Doug H

TNN list has been updated. A number of new ones added, some canceled ones deleted and where appropriate the dates have been updated on existing TNN's.

Doug H

For the New Year the TNN list has been updated. A number of new ones added, some canceled ones deleted and where appropriate the dates have been updated on existing TNN's. It is encouraging to see this Technical Bulletin Reference Post has now had over 20,000 views! :lol:

Doug H

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don't know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added v70r.com to FeedBurner as well

I'm just reading this, and this may sound stupid, but where the hell are you going to drive 150mph in Maryland brother?

there are plenty of people that track their R's.

and speeds above the 130 have been reached on tHE PA turnpike before.