Photo
- - - - -

FS: IPD Dual Exhaust, wheel locks, PIAA bulbs.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 gfriedell

gfriedell

Newbie R

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 05:16 AM

I have a used IPD Dual Exhaust for sale. Fits V70R and V70 XC 1998-2000. System has been used for about 18 months. It's in great condition. There is one small dent in the right hand muffler from a bonehead move I made removing the system from my car. It's not visable when the system is installed. Easy installation, takes about 1-1.5 hours for a mechanically inclined person. The sound is deeper but not too loud. Combined with a K & N filter, it makes a nice improvement. I have a clean used K & N filter that I will include at no charge if the buyer wants it. Im selling the exhaust because I've already sold the car with the standard exhaust. $400.00

I also have a set of OEM wheel locks. $25.00

PIAA H1 XTRA bulbs (pair) to fit fog lamps. Brand new in sealed package $40.00

Please contact me at gfriedellatmndotrrdotcom repalce "at" with @ and "dot" with . or reply to this post with your email.

Thanks,
Gary

#2 gdogg16

gdogg16

Hardcore R

• Lifetime Benefactors
  • 2,506 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 07:46 PM

Hey, mind if I throw this up on few other sites for ya? ;)

#3 Guest_'98S70R_*

Guest_'98S70R_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2004 - 08:21 PM

I have a used IPD Dual Exhaust for sale. Fits V70R and V70 XC 1998-2000. System has been used for about 18 months. It's in great condition. There is one small dent in the right hand muffler from a bonehead move I made removing the system from my car. It's not visable when the system is installed. Easy installation, takes about 1-1.5 hours for a mechanically inclined person. The sound is deeper but not too loud. Combined with a K & N filter, it makes a nice improvement. I have a clean used K & N filter that I will include at no charge if the buyer wants it. Im selling the exhaust because I've already sold the car with the standard exhaust. $400.00

I also have a set of OEM wheel locks. $25.00

PIAA H1 XTRA bulbs (pair) to fit fog lamps. Brand new in sealed package $40.00

Please contact me at gfriedellatmndotrrdotcom repalce "at" with @ and "dot" with . or reply to this post with your email.

Thanks,
Gary

I'll buy your wheel locks.... ! kevint@bay-valve.com Thanks for the cross forum post Greg...

#4 gdogg16

gdogg16

Hardcore R

• Lifetime Benefactors
  • 2,506 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 02:16 PM

Well I posted this up at vptuning.com, swedespeed.com, and volvospeed.com

http://volvospeed.co...53
http://forums.swedes...thread?id=30843
http://forums.vptuni.../about5535.html

#5 VaRRRoom

VaRRRoom

Advanced Member

• Benefactors
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:05 PM

Hi,

Please contact me regarding your exhaust.

Cabindweller_00@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Dave

#6 gfriedell

gfriedell

Newbie R

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 01:18 AM

Dual exhaust and wheel locks are sold, Thanks