Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gfriedell

FS: IPD Dual Exhaust, wheel locks, PIAA bulbs.

6 posts in this topic

I have a used IPD Dual Exhaust for sale. Fits V70R and V70 XC 1998-2000. System has been used for about 18 months. It's in great condition. There is one small dent in the right hand muffler from a bonehead move I made removing the system from my car. It's not visable when the system is installed. Easy installation, takes about 1-1.5 hours for a mechanically inclined person. The sound is deeper but not too loud. Combined with a K & N filter, it makes a nice improvement. I have a clean used K & N filter that I will include at no charge if the buyer wants it. Im selling the exhaust because I've already sold the car with the standard exhaust. $400.00

I also have a set of OEM wheel locks. $25.00

PIAA H1 XTRA bulbs (pair) to fit fog lamps. Brand new in sealed package $40.00

Please contact me at gfriedellatmndotrrdotcom repalce "at" with @ and "dot" with . or reply to this post with your email.

Thanks,

Gary

I have a used IPD Dual Exhaust for sale. Fits V70R and V70 XC 1998-2000. System has been used for about 18 months. It's in great condition. There is one small dent in the right hand muffler from a bonehead move I made removing the system from my car. It's not visable when the system is installed. Easy installation, takes about 1-1.5 hours for a mechanically inclined person. The sound is deeper but not too loud. Combined with a K & N filter, it makes a nice improvement. I have a clean used K & N filter that I will include at no charge if the buyer wants it. Im selling the exhaust because I've already sold the car with the standard exhaust. $400.00

I also have a set of OEM wheel locks. $25.00

PIAA H1 XTRA bulbs (pair) to fit fog lamps. Brand new in sealed package $40.00

Please contact me at gfriedellatmndotrrdotcom repalce "at" with @ and "dot" with . or reply to this post with your email.

Thanks,

Gary

I'll buy your wheel locks.... ! kevint@bay-valve.com Thanks for the cross forum post Greg...